Guys, Which girl would you rather date?

You don't need to be kind and lie, just answer honestly please. I will not be judging anyone based on who they pick I am just looking for honest opinions :)

This is Scarlett. Scarlett got C's in High School, is a bit bitchy, and works as an Assistant

Guys, Which girl would you rather date?

This is Peyton. Peyton got straight A's in high school, is super sweet, is a CEO and Scarlett's boss

Both want to date you, who do you take out? (and no, there is no "both" option)

• Scarlett
    55% (35)
  • Peyton
    45% (29)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

28

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you open minded enough to believe that some people would actually prefer Peyton? Because I chose Peyton. I prefered Peyton because she looks "real" to me. There is a vulnerability to her and she seems much more approachable and non-threatening than the other. I could not care less about what they do in life (well not to make a choice). That Peyton looks sweet and has a nice smile so I would go for her. My pinky tells me it's you and your age says less than 20 so I wouldn't go out with you but because of your age...

• Lol trust, that's most definitely not me xD I was trying to prove that guys will usually pick the attractive slut over the well educated fat girl, just makes sense. But if you like Peyton that's fine, I wanted to see the opinions

• By only two votes for now... I say the 2 votes difference is in the error margin and call this a draw ! lol

• Lol I say you're an ass! But hey, we all have opinions

What Guys Said 27

• Obviously Scarlett.
    She's smoking hot. C grades aren't bad at all - pretty average, and it's not like we're going to be discussing astrophysics. A little bitchiness is actually quite entertaining. If anything, working as an assistant is preferable - she'll have more free time, and won't be stressed out by work.
    Oh, and did I mention she's smoking hot?
    So yeah, assuming this isn't one of those questions where you now tell us that actually Scarlett has a penis, she's more desirable in every way.

• Uh no, as I mentioned before, I was trying to prove the point that men will typically pick the attractive female over the successful one.

• The boss is independent has her own money and successful. The other one is the better looking one but far more likely to piss me off and be too demanding. As long as the boss doesn't ever think she could be a better boss than me (lmao) then I'd take a chance in her.

• I'm not too picky about body weight, I just want a girl who is smaller than me (both height and weight). It doesn't matter how attractive you are, being a bitch will always be a deal-breaker for me as well as most guys.

I always notice and prefer a pretty face, which Peyton does have. All she needs to do is loose some weight. I'd help her with that, since I am also currently losing weight.

• Neither sorry. I don't care what they do for a job. Not one because she's bitchy (although I probably wouldn't know that when I ask her out so I'd waste a date or two until I found that out) and I'm just not really attracted to the second one. Personality and physical attractiveness are dead even in terms of importance for me in a partner. It's also the reason why I don't have a serious girlfriend...

• None because the other is too chubby and the other one looks too stuck up looking but with no looks, current job or grades in the mix I'd date the sweet one *let the down votes begin*

• That depends on HOW bitchy Scarlet is. I'm only willing to put up with so much bitchiness, looking like her.

• i think The top one is not even that hot and sounds stupid plus annoying. And you just know she has a bunch of guys going after her so she'd probably cheat or leave

• This is definitely a fair poll, so I'd say Peyton

• id date the hot one.

if the woman is doing better than you, there's a bigger chance of divorce though i m certain i m better looking of the two of us (on the second pic)

the hot one given the repsect and love/fun is there, would be desired more but i feel the boss would hate her and be jealous making her time in the company terrible.

• preferably both!!! but not at the same time... not that tactful (saying with a long face)... but i would go for Peyton coz i like cute girls over gaunt model types... i am not reflecting on their nature though...

• this poll makes no sense, how is Peyton a Ceo in highschooll. I would still pick Scarlet

• She USED TO get all A's in high school, it's not that difficult to grasp.

• LOOL CEO an in high school :P

• Scarlett in order to understand why she didn't do well at school

• Peyton every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

• Scarlett. Peyton looks too young for me.

• Would date scarlet

• I like how Peyton's a CEO of nothing at all.

C'mon there's no way Peyton has a shot in hell.

• Your comment made me laugh xD

• even though Scarlett is very tempting but staying with Peyton will be a lot more fruitful in the long run :)

• I would bang Scarlett for awhile then when I got bored or if I really started having feels for Peyton, I'd start dating her.

• asked are you peyton lmao?
    no offense, but 99% of people who aren't insecure would pick Scarlett, the rest would be too scared of Scarlett leaving them.

• Lmao fnck no xP I was trying to prove a point to somebody about men picking the more attractive girl, which totally makes sense, obviously.
      Yeah you're right, I agree.

• hahaha, i'm surprised it's so even tbh, honestly at the end of the day most females are annoying anyways, so why not pick the one who's actually attractive right?

• You sir, are an assh*le.

• scarrlet looks hot so id wanna be with her.. but id might be less nervious around peyton

• I think peyton is more hot "never judge a book form it's cover"

• scarlet of course. why peyton?

• please explain why should i choose peyton?

• Yes, i am honest. just honestly tell me. is my desire good?

• If an nice average looking girl with success and a nice attitude and a hot uneducated b! tchy girl both wanted to date you and you chose the hot one, then no, your desire is not good, it's upsetting. But it was also the answer I was expecting and looking for and I'm not upset, because you make up the majority of what men would choose.

• Bitchiness is only OK in small quantities.

Peyton's not a stunner but she's not ugly either.

• obviously scarlett we don't need money we need beauty and hotness

• Scarlett looks like a whore.

• I'd pick Scarlet but right now, all I'm sure about is their appearances. If I were to meet them, their personalities would be a bigger issue and may make her intolerable and make Peyton fantastic. Also, I don't really care what the girl's job is.

• Scarlet all day