Girls, Girls would u be upset. If a guy told u he didn't need u 24 /7 ?

I think I pissed her off saying I don't need to talk everyday. She's not using Facebook as much as she usually does.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes that would be piss me off even though I also don't want him around all the time

What Girls Said 10

• Yeah, because she would take it in the wrong way.
    You: "I dont need to talk to u 24/7"
    Her translation: "What he's saying is he doesn't wanna talk to me at all. "
    Her other translations: So why is he even talking to me now? Am I some charity case or something to do when he's bored? I guess I'm really not that important. Fuck him. He was leading me on, I thought he wanted to talk to me, I guess not. ETCCCC

I would assume that too and I would be pissed af.

• I wouldn't be pissed but I'd probably be a little upset or a bit hurt but it is true, you don't need someone24/7 but you could use someone who's able to help out 24/7 like it's 3 am and you're really down and you just need someone to talk to.

• No, but I guess that's just the kind of chick I am. I've built my life around the idea that I don't need anyone. So I wouldn't care. I would say "awesome I don't need you 24/7 either" Maybe she didn't build her life around that idea. But be aware of girls like that because they are "WEAK" those are the girls that need someone to live.

• i would be pissed and i understand that she is upset towards you

• I completely understand you're point of view. Everyone needs space. If you're talking or with someone 24/7, how are you going to miss them? However, the delivery of this message doesn't always come out the way we want it. I'm thinking it is best to follow up, ask if she is upset, then explain yourself.

• yes... you dumbass.. no one needs someone else 24/7 ok.. but you should not say it out loud..

• That sounds mean. If you would've worded that a little different it might've been OK along with reason why...

• Wouldn't you be mad? You should just break up now if you don't want to be with her.

• She sent me a lingrie pic in a g string. She must be cool with it.

• No what happened is she completely disregarded what you said. She doesn't like it so she ignored it because she likes you.

• Yeah, that would hurt her feelings and make her feel as if you don't need her. Avoid saying things like that

• Dude, girls want to feel wanted, and I would be pissed if a guy said he doesn't need to yalk to me everyday, makes me feel unwanted... a girl wants to wake up to a simple good morning text or a good night we love when he texts 1st so we dont feel needy...