Guys, would you be interested in having a relationship with a virgin?

• Yes, I prefer experience
    25% (8)
  • No, it doesn't matter
    75% (24)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, not at all.

• No you would not date them or no it doesn't matter?

• Apologies, I meant not I wouldn't date them, but that's just because I don't date. Them being a virgin wouldn't change my mind though.

What Guys Said 19

• the poll is kinda confusing

Anyways a lot of guys would actually prefer a virgin

1. they are rare

2. it feels special to know you are their first and don't have to imagine other men having been intimate with her

3. You get to teach her which a some guys might see as a fun and intimate experience

The main reasons why guys would be turned off by a virgin would be if she has a low sex drive, or is cost minded regarding sex. Or if the guy is only looking for a fling then he'll probably want someone with experience.

Otherwise most guys who want a relationship with you will either be indifferent or they will consider it a positive thing.

• I could care less I suppose? I didn't vote as I don't fit in with either answer. I would still date a virgin, but it would also likely be a step back for me, especially with teaching and being patient, but if I really care for her, I would gladly do those things.

P. S. get ready for all the guys on here obsessed with virginity to come flocking lol

• Lol thanks for the warning

• well, sex is kind of a big deal to me. So it depends on whether or not she's going to want to "wait until marriage" or something. Because that wouldn't work out. Maybe if she was into anal/oral to pass the time, maybe... But otherwise no.

Of course, if she isn't really interested in holding on to her virginity just for the sake of doing so, then we might work out fine. It depends...

• You have nothing to worry about being a virgin girl. Its rare nowadays and guys like that because a lot of females lose it when they are young. To me anyways it would be a turn on

• Absolutely not because a virgin is automatically less appealing and obviously more clumsy than a person who screws everyone they meet. Really, of course I would have a relationship with a virgin, I can't see any viable reason not to, as a virgin myself I honestly couldn't care less and would never know the difference during sex, and honestly her inexperience would make me feel better about my inexperience.

• She won't stay a virgin then.

• i don´t fully comprehend what the answers are supposed to mean XD

and what would be different from a normal relationship? are you saying that there isn´t going to be sex because she´s virgin or just that she´s going to be unexperienced?

• Both, would you be with her if she was inexperienced, and would you still be with her if she wasn't gonna give it up in the foreseeable future

• lack of experience is no problem. that can be fixed :D though if there is no sex in the foreseeable future, i see no reason to be in a relationship.

• ...
    ...,...
    ...,.-”...
    ...,/...
    ...,?
    .../...
    .../...
    .../...
    ?__...
    .../__.(...“~-,_...
    .../(_...”~,_...“~,_...
    ...{.._$;_...”=,_...“-,_...
    ...((...*~_...”=-._...
    ...,,,___.\`~,...“~.,...
    ...(...`=-,,...`...
    .../.`~,...`-...
    ...\`~.*-,...
    ,,_...}.>-._\...
    ...`=~-,_\_...`\,...
    ...`=~-,,.\,...
    ...`:,,...
    ...`...
    ...
    ...,<`...

• Poll is confusing but I wouldn't care.

• Won't matter to me ... and I think a girl is needed to be in relationship not virginity or anything 😊

• I'd date a virgin, or an experienced girl, bit if she is a virgin, its a huge plus.

• Why is it a huge plus?

• I get to be her first, and i won't have to worry about her comparing me to her past lovers.

• Wanna marry meh baby? 💍

• I like virgin girls

• If she's cool, most things are worth it

• I prefer girls free of STDs (virgin or not)

• Virgin girls are a huge turn on

• i wanna relationship with a virgin girl. because virginity most important for me.

• Yes I prefer inexperienced

• Yes, and I prefer NO experience

• Any reason in particular?

• Part of my religious view, sex before marriage is prohibited for all Christians.