She's not asking questions, but replying in full? IM CONFUSED?

So I met a girl on Tinder, I've been texting her but she doesn't seem to be interested in asking me anything. Its like im always asking her things. Usually Id see this as her not being interested. But she's not giving short one word replies its always like a few senteces at least. Surely if she wasn't interested, she just wouldn't bother replying. I mean we only met on tinder so not like she could feel bad about not replying!! What do you think? I've asked her if she has anything she wants to ask me previously and she said she couldnt think of anything. Is she not interested? Or what should I do to get her asking more things?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Guy

• ehh take a break from texting her, she may come around.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• She could be like me and be total crap at thinking of interesting questions to ask back

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not ask her out on a date?

0|0
    0|0
    • Because at the moment, she seems kinda boring and uninterested in my life. Im not sure if thats because she is uniterested (surely she just wouldn't reply if she was) or maybe she really doesn't know what to say? Would you bother replying to a guy you met on a dating app if you realised you weren't interested?

• No I wouldn't, but some people aren't big texters either and express themselves better in real life! :) I met my current boyfriend on tinder and we didn't waste too much time via text because the interest goes away if you spend too much time texting the person. (I know, I'm not so much of a big texter

What Guys Said 2

• Same problem, very confusing...

But as long as she is replying, you got shot..

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she is not interested...

0|0
    0|0