He is talking to other girls while dating me should I even be okay with that?

This guy I've been seeing for two months, we are sort of dating. I knew what I got myself into that he is very liked by all the girls and could choose like anyone but he chose to start seeing me. We've done a lot of things together, I've been told he is different when it comes to me and he was very open about us to begin with. I'm not sure where I have him but he gets jealous when it comes to me and other guys, he even told me once to take it easy so he doesn't have to worry. He says things like that sometimes and I'm not even committed to him. I hung out with a guy friend and started asking if I got a boyfriend now, I told him about a guy I slept with and he gets really jealous. Thing is that recently he has started to leave comments every now and then on girl's pictures on Facebook giving them compliments. Of course I get jealous.. Is he trying to show me that we're not serious by acting this way? He even said to me that he has plans with his girlfriend but he doesn't even have a girlfriend. If I did the same he would get jealous for sure he has told me that yet he continues wanting to see me and make plans with me but there is definitely a more flirty side of him now than before. I don't really get it, I have considered stop seeing him because it doesn't feel okay sometimes at the same time he is free to do this because we're not in a relationship. He has invited me to a party and some of these girls will be there because he invited them.. It shall be interesting because I want to see if how he will act towards me.

I think the reason why I react this is because this didn't happen in the beginning but now it does.

Most Helpful Girl

• It could be that he is just commenting on these pictures because he wants to try and make you jealous. Almost to try and get one up on you. If you are not exclusive he can't get annoyed with you just like you can't get annoyed with him. You can't change your past so it's not fair to get annoyed with someone for theirs.
    See how he reacts at the party but it could be that he is just trying to make you jealous because he feels jealous of other guys and you.

What Guys Said 2

• I think he only cares about being popular around girls and he's trying to get you jealous. Why is he even seeing you if he's talking to other girls at the same time?

• So he's talking to other girls and you're talking to other guys?

What Girls Said 1

• I hope my future boyfriend doesn't have a facebook.