Just found out my girlfriend is rich and it makes me feel a little bit uncomfortable, what should I do?

So I'm 24 years old and my girlfriend is 21 and I've been with her for 4 months now and by connecting the dots I just found out she is probably quite well off, I didn't see it at first because she is always trying to get free stuff, most of her friends are musicians (extremely broke), she loves to buy cheap stuff and brag about it and she used to share a house with 4 more people. Its like she is really generous with others and loves to give and share but stuff for her she Always likes to be cheap
She just quit university to start her own company and she moved out to an 3 bedroom apartment on her own in the centre of the city, the apartment is around 15,000 per month!!! Its not even what I pay in one year. When I asked her how did she get that kind of money if she doesn't work she told me it's an heritage.
It makes me feel like she was pretending to be poor or something don't get me wrong she is not spoiled at all , she is quite ambitious and probably one of the hardest working people I know but still I feel weird with all these

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, I can understand. I came from a very wealthy family. She probably has had a hard tie with it too.. People avoid those born of position. It is only natural, but it does make for a lot of difficulty for the person birn that way. She is every bit as human as you, its just that people will isolate her for her wealth. I would suggest you put it aside, like you would put aside if your girlfriend were black or Asian and you felt such a gulf, or barrier. It is just your preconceived notions causing you problems. treat her with love and it will all work out.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't be uncomfortable. It's just money. Money doesn't make you a bad or a good boyfriend. It just means you don't make as much as she does.

What Guys Said 2

• What you've been doing the past 4 months has been working, so ignore the money and keep treating her the same. Obviously, she likes it.

• Some people are just lucky... I know it's frustrating but as long as she doesn't have a spoilt personality and is generous it should be fine.

It's not hard to build a company when you have money... Most people struggle because they start off with nothing. That's the hard part. Don't feel bad.

What kind of company if I may ask?