Girls, you're not that drunk, but definitely tipsy, would you be offended if a guy you're dating refused to have sex with you for the first time?

He's a virgin, you're not. Would that frustrate you in any way? Even if he says it's because he wants it to be shen you're both thinking clearly so nothing is regretted?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow that is so respectful. I would be upset at the moment and also pretty frustrated but once I'd sober up I'd be so thankful and appreciative of him for doing that. Not many guys at all do things like that. Heck, barely any guys. That's just wow.. I'm impressed.

What Girls Said 9

• I would be very impressed and totally respect that! It would make me like him more. Any girl who thinks other wise would not be the right girl for this type of guy because she would not know how to truly affreciate him and his character.

• It might frustrate me at the time because I'm obviously not thinking properly so I might get a bit irritated and irrational. But once I'd calmed down, no, I wouldn't be offended. I'd be really pleased actually, it shows that he respects me a lot.

• So you dong think she thinks I'm uninterested in her? I don't know how drunk she was... She was definitely somewhat though...
      I just really like her, and I don't want our first time to be cheap.

• She might think that, I can't say. I recommend that you talk to her about it and explain why you said no.

• 1) When did I suddenly not become a virgin? That's interesting.

2) No. I wouldn't be frustrated. I'd understand that he'd want his first time to be with someone who is sober.

• Lol mb... Consider it a what if.

But yeah more then anything I really like her and I didn't wantbher have any regrets regarding me the next day. And i myself would have felt awful if she wasn't wholly consenting.

• Makes sense. She will I believe definitely appreciate you more for being considerate.

• No I'd respect him a lot for it.

• No i would absolutely respect his wishes and not be upset…it's his first time and he wants to share it with someone special!

• no, i'd appreciate it

• no not at all if fact that guys a keeper for he showed total respect for the girl

• No, If it was the other way around I would want the guy to understand and not get upset..

• No! It means he cares about you.