Girls, What is the best and most beautiful thing that a guy can do for you?

20

Most Helpful Girl

• Just being present and meeting me in the middle on things. Conversation, activities, sex... When it feels like we're on the same page and together, it's the best feeling ever. When it's like I'm just there to make him feel important and satisfy his desire, it's a drag.

What Girls Said 19

• Yeah I'd have to say it's a series of actions but they definitely don't go unnoticed. Things like getting me water before I got to sleep, putting your arm across me of you stop quickly in the car, kissing me awake when the alarm is about to go off and telling me I'm beautiful every once in a while. Actions that show that you care.

• Always be there for me.
    (To listen to me and help me in my time of need)

Material possessions don't matter.
    Someone reliable and trustworthy is the most beautiful quality a human-being can ever have.

• I hate to say this, but the best thing that a guy can do is imitate what guys do in romantic movies XD
    Like, remember the "little things".
    Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KDkU3xBIJU
    She tells him about the penguin rituals, and then instead of a engagement ring, he gives her a peddle.

So I'll go with that, remember the little things.

• First thing is show his love for me in a way that no one in the world could possibly do the same.
    And if you mean something that you could do for a woman, I would say surprises are what make a girl always think about you. Surprise her with flowers, surprise her on where you're going out together on a date, take her to watch the stars. There are many ways that you can surprise a girl, those are just the few that come to mind.

• Love me 😉

• Be thoughtful, and give me your time so I know how special and important I am to you.

• Care about me

• to show me that he likes me

• open (car) doors

• Love you for who you are, especially the natural you

• Small things to make me happy, like randomly bringing me flowers or surprise kisses. Those are the best :)

• Be real, honest and show me he is a classy human being!

• Listen and be understanding

• Not let me down !

• Send me flowers to my door step with a beautiful card, even though his across the ocean from me.

• care like you would do for your daughter and be gentle to her.

• accept you for who you are

• Pick me up when I am down.

• 2|0