67% (22)45% (10)58% (32)Vote
  • Other
    24% (8)32% (7)27% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
13|12

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• It's looks first, then what kind of person she is. A gorgeous girl can blow it by being a bitch, an average girl can win your affection by being an awesome person. I think they're both equally important, I can't date someone I'm not attracted to physically or mentally. People saying personality is MORE important is usually a dishonest crock of shit.

1|1
    0|0
  • Looks pique my interest, personality keeps me around.

1|1
    0|0
  • Personality , though i have yet to have a partner , i would imagine if she's a good person , then i do not want any thing else from her in my life :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I voted B.

And to answer your question with a more detailed answer, I look for in my better half, an obsession that goes both ways. Us both, being obsessed with each other and this tender obsession would be renewed each day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm obsessed with redheads, so I guess looks over personality. But it's just that one thing that I look for: pale skin and red hair.
    I do look for personality though: I like a woman I can trust, someone who is intelligent, a woman who is somewhat educated (intelligent doesn't mean educated, but I want both). I also want a woman who isn't super talkative.

0|0
    2|0
  • Looks are good, but it's just the wrapper. The present is inside, and that's what I look for in people. You could be the cutest person on the planet, but if you've got no personality, that'd be a deal breaker. Guaranteed. At least for me, anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks and personality are both important. In fact, they're both required.

Think about everything women like in men, and that's what I like in women. Except for the girthy penis.

0|1
    0|0
  • Pragmatism. I can't stand people who are worthless regardless of their shining personality or stunning looks. You'd best be worth my time because neither a kind or pretty smile will matter when things get really rough.

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotional stability, loyalty, someone who support me and be there for me through thick and thin.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks maturity temperament

0|0
    0|0
  • You guys actually believe these girls when they
    pick Personality over looks? LOL.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 13

• Honestly... the guy I like is not the MOST handsome or physically attractive guy, in fact I feel like he can sometimes disappear in a crowd. But I'm really attracted to his personality. He's got enough of the important things that make me overlook whats physical. After all, beauty fades, but whats inside won't.

1|0
    0|0
  • As I aged I noticed looks went from being the first thing my friends and I described about a new man to a a complete second thought thst is rarely brought up. It took me awhile to notice how handsome my latest man is. This was never a conscious change either but a natural progression in maturity and prioritizing what is important in a partner.

0|0
    0|1
  • Personality all the way!
    The two things I look for in a partner is a great personality and a good heart.

1|0
    0|1
  • I would say looks first attract me then personality... although some amazing guys I know are attractive based on their heart than just their looks. Besides tall and athletic, a kind and generous heart, a good sense of humor, and ambition.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality, smarts, funny, aggressive, yet shy sometimes, and protective are my main lookin outs. Looks are very far from my list

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality over looks but both - of course.

1|0
    0|1
  • Personality will always win. I'd be lying if looks didn't play a part in my choice. I have to be attracted to that person if we are going to be sharing a bed.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd say both are equally important. Can't be attracted to people I don't think look nice, but if they don't have a good personality that image kind of crumbles. :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks then personality sometimes the other way around.

1|0
    0|1
  • Both would be ideal.

0|0
    0|0
  • I look for the full package

0|0
    0|0
  • personality but self confidence is so attractive to me..

0|0
    0|0
  • faithful, supportive, attraction, respectful, & fun. U have to be a pleasure to be around.

0|0
    0|0