What do I do about my crush?

I've had a crush on this girl for a quite a while. Recently, one of her friends has started dating one of my friends so I've seen more of her but we've never directly spoken. I'm not sure what to do since I've been trying to ignore my feelings for a while (before our friends got together) but now I keep seeing her and feel all nervous. I'm kind of shy and introverted and I'm not very good at being socialing with people especially when in a group of 4 or 5 or more (which we usually are) so I don't know if she even notices me.
This means I can't ignore my feelings because I always see her now and can't stop thinking about her but can't bring myself to do anything about it especially now since she could reject me but I'd still have to see her due to our friends.
I told one of my friends but he says it's just a crush and that I should do something if I want to but I just don't know how to.
I've never had a girlfriend or come close (17 years old) so I really don't think I have a chance but I've noticed that most people I know don't think she's attractive (she's kinda skinny) so maybe I do have a chance.
Does anyone know what I should do or have any tips/advice to help deal with these feelings (building up for a year or so now)?

0|0
1|2

Most Helpful Girl

• You should start talking to her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2