When does voilence start becoming unattractive?

I'm a trained fighter. In high school I was a wrestler and made state. I was a hothead and would try to fight someone just stepping on my shoes. I got a lot of good looking girls and they all seemed to be turned on by this. I was actually really insecure at the time. As I'm getting older now I've calmed down a lot but I still lose my temper once in a while and will go off on someone. My last girlfriend I think lwft for this reason. I think I scared her.

0|0
3|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find it attractive. Maybe the knowledge that perhaps you could protect a woman, might appeal to some... but there's a certain type of woman, who would find that attractive. Most would probably just want someone who knew how to control themselves.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• When it's not a game.

0|0
    0|0
  • When violence starts getting scary is when it becomes unattractive. When a girl can see the anger in your eyes, that's when she finds you dangerous and wants to get away. Protective and strong is cute, but scary and violent is not.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Violence is a sign of weakness. The weaker a person is, the more defensive he/she becomes and people around can consciously or unconsciously see through it so they get easily turned off by it.

0|0
    0|0
  • With age.
    Young chicks fall for the "I'm tough" douchebag routine, but when they get older, their attention turns to brains and money.

0|0
    0|0
  • If it occurs outside of absolute self defense or a sporting event it's not ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, young you sounds like a prick.

0|0
    0|0