When does voilence start becoming unattractive?

I'm a trained fighter. In high school I was a wrestler and made state. I was a hothead and would try to fight someone just stepping on my shoes. I got a lot of good looking girls and they all seemed to be turned on by this. I was actually really insecure at the time. As I'm getting older now I've calmed down a lot but I still lose my temper once in a while and will go off on someone. My last girlfriend I think lwft for this reason. I think I scared her.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't find it attractive. Maybe the knowledge that perhaps you could protect a woman, might appeal to some... but there's a certain type of woman, who would find that attractive. Most would probably just want someone who knew how to control themselves.

What Girls Said 2

• When it's not a game.

• When violence starts getting scary is when it becomes unattractive. When a girl can see the anger in your eyes, that's when she finds you dangerous and wants to get away. Protective and strong is cute, but scary and violent is not.

What Guys Said 4

• Violence is a sign of weakness. The weaker a person is, the more defensive he/she becomes and people around can consciously or unconsciously see through it so they get easily turned off by it.

• With age.
    Young chicks fall for the "I'm tough" douchebag routine, but when they get older, their attention turns to brains and money.

• If it occurs outside of absolute self defense or a sporting event it's not ok.

• Wow, young you sounds like a prick.