Guys, Guys do stretch marks matter?

I've been seeing my guy for 4 months now. We've been intimiate the last 2 months. Before him I was very self concious of my body. I lost 100 pounds and obviously my body isn't a model body at all. I have stretch marks all over my belly. ( they are mainly white now as they are very old) I always wonder "What does he see in me? am I really desirable to him?" he says im gorgeous all the time but of course little ol me has to go ruin my own mood by hating my body and wondering what he thinks of it. My question is.. guys do you overlook physical flaws when you really like a girl? or do women just worry to much? haha.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Stretch marks are fine. It takes work and effort to lose weight like that, and when I see a thin person with stretch marks, I think it says something about their mental discipline.

Good job keeping the weight off! Don't let anybody tell you you're not good looking. Especially yourself!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I don't care that much. I have some because I lost 50 pounds, they're not that big a deal.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont like stretch marks unless they blend in well wiyour skin color

0|0
    1|0
  • Not one bit cuz when i LUV, ima LUV u dor who u are, not ur body. What really matters to them is when they only want ur body and nothing more 👌🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really to me any how

0|0
    0|0
  • They matter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally, I had broken up with women for reasons as simple as callused feet. My thinking is, these physical issues are never going to get better within the relationship, in fact with comfort etc they always get worse so, for me, I would be long gone.

0|0
    0|0
    • you are a shallow creature and need to face your own imperfections before pointing out someone else's.

• You're lucky, as a man who lost 100 pounds, women still don't like my looks

0|0
    0|0