Girls, Would u date this guy, if his net worth was 178 Million USD?

But the trick is, he's muslim and u might have to watch what ur eating plus you know there is a steryotype about sub continent men about small package lol would u still date him?
Girls, Would u date this guy, if his net worth was 178 Million USD ?

16

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 15

• I would not date him. The main reason being that he's Muslim and I don't want to date a guy who is part of any religion.

• Sure. Why not? The question should be would you date this guy with a USD net worth of 22.2 billion:

fortunedotcom.files.wordpress.com/.../462003186.jpg

• Net worth is a plus, the fact he's attractive is a plus, and his ethnicity and religion are not really consequential to how I look at people. But I DATE based on personality. These traits can help attract you, but they wouldn't be what keeps me interested... But that's just me. I'm sure many others would say yes based on this information alone.

• Yeah... no Muslims for me thank you...

• Are you serious. Try harder, troll.

• I would not date a muslim.

• Nope, I don't date people based on money wth, I have my own money + he's not even my type at all

• Wow. Nice stereotype added in there. And this is how the stereotype of women only dating people for the money came from.
    I would consider it, if he was nice, and treated me right. But, I would stay my own religion, and stay a vegetarian. If he disagrees, suck.
    But I wouldn't marry him for his money.

• I wouldn't and I'm not interested in money, I really don't care

• No i wouldn't date him.

• I am already taken.

• Really? Shoaib Malik is that rich? And no I would not because he is married to an Indian Tennis Star

• How shallow are you to stereotype ppl!
    If he is Muslim so?
    There has nothing to do with religion of a person
    With a Catholic also could have to be careful.
    Stop stereotyping people.
    And about small package or large
    It's about the relation with the man !!
    Size matters in the head

• He can f**k off

• Verry cute ill give him that 😊😊😍.. but I could care less about the money or net worth.. I wanna know will he take care of me, is he down to earth, is he materialistic does he want a trophy wife or a real wife? Will he be able to change for me... if the answer is no then he is not worth marrying.. there is only 1 love till that person dies... it can't be bought or sold...

• what ethnicity are u?

• Well although my parents and half my family are Jamaican, im still considered just black xD 😂😂😂 but yea :D