Girls, do girls usually like being called hot by there boyfriends?

19

Most Helpful Girl

• A compliment is a compliment.
    I <3 it!

Usually men view the same girl in more than one way.
    I've been called Hot, sexy, beautiful, cute, and pretty by my significant other.
    When he calls me "cute" I'm usually wearing jeans , flat sandals and a t-shirt. He tells me I'm still beautiful even when I'm casually dressed as well because of my face.

So, just because a guy calls you "hot" doesn't mean that's the only way he views you.
    Either way, don't take offense it's a compliment.
    It means that you have plenty of sex appeal.

What Girls Said 18

• No. I know he's lying. I'm not hot. Pretty is the highest I can pull off and that's on a good day. I'm more of a cute. And that's mostly due to my personality. I'm remarkably average physically.

• He could just have a different opinion than you, not everybody sees hot the same way.

• Of course!

• I like it when my boyfriend calls me babe..

Ba doom tss

• Yeah of course. I'd ask my ex why he didn't call me hot or sexy more often, he said he preferred saying beautiful or gorgeous looool

• yeah.. sure..

• I think every girl likes to be call "hot" by anyone XD

• Personally yes

• Oh yes, definitely. Us woman want to know we are very hot to our boyfriend and to men in general. What's even better is being called "beautiful" that sums up hot, gorgeous, cute, pretty... All of them. :)

• I mean, it depends. If you're only gonna call us hot, then no, we don't like it. But, if you throw in things about us being beautiful or having a beautiful personality, then chances are we will like it.

• Of course we like.

• It depends on the relation with the guy !!

• Off course

• Yes, I love when my boyfriend calls me hot :)

• Er yes of course!

• I mean, my ex boyfriend called me hot all the time. I thought it was flattering but I preferred when he called me beautiful because it made me feel special and loved, if that makes sense... Being called hot didn't mean that much to me.

• It means a lot to my girlfriend, I asked her what she liked better. Which is fine with me lol.

• yes, but in the sense of appreciation, not kinda vulgar or horny!

• I would rather be called pretty. Hot just implies body in my opinion. It's better to have a nice face.

• Well it's okay now, I asked my girlfriend and she said she preferred hot

• eh, everyone is different. I'd rather get pretty because I get hot more often.