My boyfriend forgot our one month together is today (ldr)?

My boyfriend forgot today is our one month together... Should I be mad? I know it's only one month but I feel like dates like these are important. Should I mention it to him? If so, how?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's because only women keep track of that kind of stupid bullshit.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah.. better remind him.. one month relationship is very important 'cause not all couples stay that long.. just remind him maybe he thinks a lot that's why he forget your day
    (tomorrow is our one month day too) happy for you :)

What Guys Said 3

• If you mention that you're mad over him not celebrating the 1-month anniversary, then that's just an indicator that you desperately not want it to get past the 3 month mark. Just sayin'.

• did he at least remember your first 5 minutes and 1 day aniversary? common one month is nothing to freak out about.

• We're horrible with dates, so don't feel bad...

What Girls Said 2

• For some people it's important, for some it's not. Some people just aren't that good at remembering dates. If you want to show him that it's important for you, give him a little present (without expecting anything in return), like a cupcake or anything cute.

• You should mention it to him.