Why do guys like anorexic women?

Should I become anorexic for a guy to like me? Cause it seems all they date is supermodels with enormous boobs. My guy friend is overweight and he has 16 ex-girlfriends, lost his virginty at 15, and he's only 17.

I'm not a troll. I'm serious. I don't appreciate the rude answers.

Most Helpful Guy

• 'Why do guys like anorexic women?'

So supposedly guys like anorexic women, why assume that they are going out with them purely on the basis on their looks anyway? That would be a foolish assumption to make.

'Should I become anorexic for a guy to like me?' Fucking hell no! First of all, being anorexic is actually dangerously unhealthy and you could end up with serious health problems. Second of all, why would want to change yourself to impress people who dislike you based on you body size? I am not too sure why you would be interested in those who don't like you for you and rather your body size. Thirdly, people find all sorts of bodies attractive whether they are healthy, obese or whatever.

"Cause it seems all they date is supermodels with enormous boobs." You are making another big generalization that all men want the same thing. Not all men want to be with people like that. I could care less how big a girl's breasts are. Even if we did, why would you want to be with any man who would just like you for your looks anyway? Hardly any supermodel I can think off head are not anorexic.

"My guy friend is overweight and he has 16 ex-girlfriends, lost his virginty at 15, and he's only 17." It doesn't matter.

You need to work on your attitude towards men because if you think we are all sex driven pigs (which seems what you are implying) then I am not sure what guy would want to be with you.

What Guys Said 33

• We don't. At all. In fact the vast majority of us would choose an overweight girl over an anorexic one.

What most fat girls assume is "anorexic" in order to feel better about themselves
    pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/2207602938/11.jpg

And what ACTUAL anorexia looks like
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a25a0f48ec.jpg

Don't ever try to starve yourself, especially for the approval of others.

• The second picture is what guys want. I guess I'll become anorexic now.

• Now now , let's hear what does the asker think :3

• High schools have an average of 1000 students, with roughly half of them being guys.

Even if most of the guys in your school preferred thin girls, that's still only MAYBE 300-400 guys out of over 3.5 BILLION males in the world.

So no, you do NOT know what most guys want. And even if you did, ACTUAL anorexic girls are at the very bottom of the list.

• Asker when guys say that they aren't into anorexic girls
    38.media.tumblr.com/...m1of3b4puK1rqfhi2o1_500.gif
    Stay bitter.

• No, don't become anorexic. Trust me you all you will do is drive guys away and put your health at risk. Some guys like big boobs yes but not all. Do you actually talk to guys at all? How do you let them know your interested in them? Women do need to let men know they are open to the idea of men approaching them so if you're not doing this that could be the problem.

Here is a list of things all women should know if they want men to talk to them.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a7236-7-things-women-should-know-if-they-want-to-be-approached-by-a-man

• Women don't need to be anorexic. Being at a healthy weight is more attractive. If a person is too fat or too skinny, then they will not be as attractive to either gender.

• Yes they do. I allways see guys with anorexic women.

• I'll take any guy I can get. But even ugly guys think I'm ugly.

• If your standards were really that low and you put yourself out there at all, then you would have a boyfriend in no time. You can't expect a relationship to just fall in your lap. You have to go out and make it happen.

• Oh, another troll. Are you the same guy that is touglyforfemales? At least this time you spelled right "too" xD

• Guys dont like annorexic girls, Dont be silly, Noone likes annorexic girls, i have never seen an annorexic girl in a relationship in my entire life, Its gross...

• We don't like anorexic women, they're too bony and they have no shape. We like slim, healthy women, there's a difference.

• I like a girl for who she is makes no difference and you shouldn't need
    to turn anorexic to please any guy.. I dated all bigger girls and all my
    ex girlfriends were average but pretty in my eyes ,,

• I like a girl that is at a healthy weight not one that is underweight or overweight

• Please don't. I don't like anorexic women.

• I mean they don't but okay.

• if women of healthy is anorexic to you, you must be fat as hell... no guy likes anorexic women but you sound bitter like you can't compete with these girls in the healthy weight range.

• Every guy likes anorexic women. And thank for reminding me I'm fat. That's why I want to become anorexic.

• i dont. so you're wrong technically. my friends dont. we like girls that eat well and lift to have some healthy meat. of course given the stomach is flat, more meat the better in most cases.

• Okay, I get your bitter, but quit generalizing all men. Most guys I know don't like super skinny women anyways.

• Well, I certainly don't find anorexia attractive the slightest...

• Anorexia a mental illness, anerexic women look like they just crawled out of Auschwitz, I dont know any man who likes that. Being skinny and looking ill are different.

Dont do that to yourself.

• Aww you already deactivated...

• There is a huge difference between skinny and anorexic. Most guys don't like girls to be anorexic. I'm sure some small pool of guys out thier has a fetish, but by no means do the majority of men like anorexic women.

• Then why do I see a lot of men with anorexic women?

• You don't. I don't think you actually realize how skinny you have to be to be classified as anorexic. Even female models have like 10% body fat.

• No , Anorexia is not a nice thing its actually very dangerous , don't change yourself for anyone the right guy will love you for what you are

• Be yourself. Do not change just for guys.

• Smaller and weaker looking women = easier to "control "

• Well thigh gaps and flat stomachs are attrctive as hell... sorry but thats just how it its its like why women dont like skinny men? gaining muscle is hard but doable girls like v tappers and nice shoulders lifes a bitch

• just be you and not some anorexic chick. I like slim women but anorexic is not on the menu. if a girl is under 7 stone then she needs help not me...

• well that depends on height since im around 5'2 and weigh 6 and a half stone, the doctor says its fine

• That would do nicely at that height and weight you are just right. You didn't give yout height so my reply was very general...

• I don't know what the hell you are talking about

• they don´t. where did you catch that?

• I do not like anorexic women. I think they are to slim and personally i find them to be unattractive.

• ... And i'd like a box of donuts with that.

• No not at all, those women look diseased

• Not many actually do.

• Show me your example of "anorexic"

• Trust me, 95 % of guys don't like anorexic women. Also, There are about 3,5 billion women on earth and only like 200 of them are supermodels.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 26

• They don't! The media just conditions us to think that kind of woman is the most attractive. Men are attracted to status and having a girlfriend who is considered desirable by society can be a goal for many. Genetically speaking... Men are attracted to what looks fertile and healthy... That's why many like the full lips on a woman. It's a sign of youth and fertility. They are also attracted to "average" body shapes. A little extra meat on the bones. But that being said everyone has their type. Some men like obese women, some like midgets. It just proves that "there's someone for everyone".

• It is likely not your body, but your attitude about yourself. I am not a small woman at all, by any means and I have a boyfriend and many other men that would love to take his place. Now, I do not necessarily have high standards as far as a man's looks, but I do as far as his personality and the way he treats me. If you are confident and have a good personality, you can get a man. He might not necessarily have movie star good looks, but each man has his preferences in body type and there are men out there that will appreciate yours. Don't be so bitter and resentful towards other women. It is a huge turn off and men pick up on your lack of confidence.

• Confidence won't work with men. I'm just going to starve myself.

• Yeah. I just noticed her account isn't active anymore.

• Not surprised.

• Men don't like anorexic looking women... but women do. Having an "hourglass figure" isn't just because of how it looks, but instinctively and genetically, it means you are able to carry offspring well. Now, the modeling industry had to make sure the girls were super thin because back then the guys would look at the women instead of the clothes during fashion shows, hence the super thin models. Big boobs are also a sign of fertility, and I will tell you that most guys I come into contact with will say that I'm too skinny. That's okay with me, that's what I was born with, I don't have big boobs, a big butt, I look like a walking stick. Getting a guy with your body doesn't make you any more desirable or even make them stay. Now I have a good personality, it's the part of me that I'm the most proud of and the part that people see only when they talk to me. Be proud of who and what you are because not only can you not change it, chances are people want to be just like you and are interested in you. Its more about how you carry yourself than how you look. And men are pigs like that, don't take after your friend please lol

• You should never jeopardise your health in order to attract someone. You should attract someone by being yourself only. I've come across more men who dislike thigh gaps and super thin women than guys who actually like thin women. Anorexia is actually fairly unattractive to most people. I'm sure you don't mean anorexic women, just women who are slim, yet healthy.

Your guy friend is probably exaggerating about the ex girlfriends or they all lasted about a week, some are could be made up. People do lie about those things so don't believe everything you're told.

Just breath, relax and take things slow. You're perfectly normal. Remain a healthy weight and wait for the right guy, don't change!

• @touglyforfemales babe, I think you've found your match!

• No, men don't "like" anorexic women because it is a disease.
    Thin doesn't mean anorexic. Some men like their women thin, other thick.

• Some do, some don't. You don't focus on what "guys" want. You just be who you are.

And your guy friend sounds gross.

• Never have I seen a true anorexic girl in a relationship. Please do NOT even THINK about becoming anorexic. It's unhealthy and just means you give in to the media. Don't do it. Guys want a girl who's healthy looking; not a skeleton.

• That's a terrible idea. Do not mess with your health for a boy.

• I'm sorry, he's had sixteen girlfriends by age seventeen? That's just bullshit.

Guys don't like anorexic women and anorexic women don't have massive boobs. They just don't generally go for fat girls.

• WTF, bitter much. Don't treat anorexia like a joke, this shit is serious man.

• I'm just asking why guys like it. I'm being serious.

• Ohkay then message me your real account. I won't report you, you have my word.

• I'm Xper level 1 which mean I can't message people. You gotta message me first. But I promise I'll tell you.

• Are you actually being serious? Skinny does not equal anorexic. Anorexia is a mental disease.

• Yeah, and that's why guys like them. Cause they're skinny.

• Okay, you need help. Good luck and stay safe.

• No, I don't. I need a boyfriend.

• yes. do it.

• Anorexia is a debilitating mental disorder, not a body type. You shouldn't strive for that.

• I thought guys were more into curvy thick chicks?

• that guy was busy

• They don't.

Skinny =/= anorexic.

• Are you in love with your guy friend? You shouldn't care what his type is.

• Awww ur username makes me sad 😔

• No. Just eat heathlier and workout.

• Do it.

------

• you're living in the 90's just saying

• They don't, when I see a girl to skinny when out with my boyfriend he is the first to show disgust 🙌

• Oh boy another stupid one feeling sorry for themselves..

• Guys dont like