Girlfriend not talking as much?

We've been dating for about 2 months and we would talk/text constantly. Even if it seemed a conversation would be over she would say something that she's doing/thinking etc. Recently it's been completely different. She will barely talk. (I'm not constantly shooting her texts, maybe a text every other day, I don't want to seem like I need to be talking to her) I will usually ask if she wants to do something, hang out (she usually can't, but sometimes she can) and she'll say no and that's that. It's just the fact that it goes from talking all the time to almost never that has me a little worried, probably unnessasary though.

Yea turns out she was thinking about breaking up with me and now it over.

Most Helpful Girl

• She probably got over the "honeymoon" phase.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds like the regular. She talks to you a lot in the beginning to try to make sure you stay around for her, then when she knows she has you, doesn't put as much effort. You should do the same. Occupy your time and thoughts with progressive things.

• I'm not really concerned about it. I messaged her asking if we were all good and she said yeah. Its just the change of it all that's strange I guess

• Beat it out of her.

• maybe sth bothers her, but it might b not related wid u though