Help! I'm in love with my boss?

I've fallen badly for my boss. I know it's bad. I've felt like this for a long time. I don't know what to do. I'm single and feel stuck.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's probably married.
    And : "Don't dip your pen in company ink."

What Girls Said 2

• Ask him or her on a date or just out for a drink or something

• How much older is she? Is she interested in you?

• She's older by 8yrs. I don't know if she's interested although sometimes I feel she may be but I think skmetimes it's all in my head

• I would be super cautious. These types of relationships can cost you your job.

What Guys Said 5

• Hooboy. That can work for you or against you. Does this person know? Do you socialize outside of work?

• She doesn't know. Or at least I've never told her out right. We don't socialse outside of work

• I'd tread very carefully; you could very easily not only lose your job but face a lawsuit. Workplace rules are very strict. It'd be like me with one of my students. Even though they're adults, it's a line I won't come near. If you're going to pursue it, though, start very, very small and move very, very slowly. It's probably less work to just try and find someone else in the long run. I know that's not what you want to hear, and believe me, I know it sucks being single, but it's worse to be single and unemployed.

• i am presuming its a woman.. fact is work things rarely end well, sorry to point that out. I am guessing they are married etc

• just confront him and ask him out... what is there to lose apart from a job but I bet it works out so go for it... big cahoonies

• I'm in love with the Coco, I feel your pain!

• Is he gay? or a woman. Do NOT make a pass at a female boss, you'll get fired.

• she's a woman. This is what's holding ME back. Any other woman and I've had doing something about it ages ago

• well, even though she is your boss, if you make an advance, they will fire you for sexual harassment