Guys, What do you look for in a girl and what are you first attracted to?

What are you instantly attracted to when you look at a girl? Also what personality traits do you like?

• Nice eyes
    33% (10)
  • Nice smile
    33% (10)
  • Nice hair
    10% (3)
  • She is happy
    13% (4)
  • She doesn't take herself too seriously
    11% (3)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• Her eyes/face is the first thing i notice. However her body is usually what I see first which makes me look at her face.
    She has to be kind and courteous, happy, fun, etc.

What Guys Said 6

• Her smile and her eyes, I like a girl who is giving and is not high maintenance someone who can put their differences aside and get along with just about everybody

• The first thing I look for is a beautiful face/smile and a nice figure. As far as personality goes, I'm attracted to confidence, a good sense of humor and a sweet, bubbly attitude.

• To me face is very important so eyes and smile, but just as important is figure, I prefer slim girls and am not attracted to overweight girls. If she is slender and has a good face, then it's up to the personality is we click.

• Well, its not just one thing, But, the entire facial area in general when i first look at someone ;)

• Haha, eyes or smile though?

• Thankyou! Very helpful

• No worries matey, Good luck! :)

• I love women's smiles and eyes but mostly eyes 😍💕💕

• Aw okay thankyou

• Ah okay

• Yep I know it's probably to much to ask :/ so I go with anyone as long as they're not stuck up or rude

• A smile and happiness is top of the agenda for me, you wouldn't want to go out with someone with a face like a smacked backside. Nice eyes wouldn't go amiss either.