What does it mean when ur dating someone but he tells u not to tell anyone?

He only wants to keep it a secret from my sister and he said only for now what does that mean
Only BC they r best friends and cuz she don't want us dating

Most Helpful Guy

• If you read the 3 previous posts, I do have to agree that this is possible. The other plausible option is that he is seeing more than 1 girl and obviously wants to hide this fact. I'm sure either of these possibilities are hurtful to you and I'm sorry, but I don't really see many other reasons for a guy telling you that. My best advice would be to find some else who does not mind people knowing that you are his girlfriend.

• He wants to keep it a secret from YOUR sister? I would be seriously concerned with that. Again I'm sorry, but why would your boyfriend want to keep that fact a secret from Your sister? Someone is not being honest with you, and as hurtful as the thought is, there may be a couple of people not being honest with you. Maybe you need to talk to your sister - diplomatically...

What Guys Said 3

• He doesn't want to get teased by his friends

• he's afraid of his friends' opinions... mostly

• He's afraid of what others will think of him while dating you or something

What Girls Said 0