What do you think about dave and busters?

To me it seems like chucky cheese but for adults, lol. I've been dying to go ot one. ^^ Also how much would you want to go to this place on a date?
What do you think about dave and busters?

• Hell yeah i would!
    33% (6)33% (3)33% (9)Vote
  • Looks interesting
    28% (5)33% (3)30% (8)Vote
  • meh
    22% (4)34% (3)26% (7)Vote
  • I would hate to go there as a date.
    17% (3)0% (0)11% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|7

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it's really fun and the good thing about going to a game arcade like this is that you guys don't have to constantly be thinking of things to say next (like at a dinner date or something). Go there! It's kinda pricey though but quite fun.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• It's overpriced and the one closest to me is full of single dudes who get drunk and holler at allll girls, even taken ones.

3|0
    0|0
  • We don't have them where I live, but yeah, I think it'd be a fun place for a date. Who couldn't have fun at a place like that? :P

1|0
    0|0
  • I love this place. It is a video gamer's dream. Also a place to semi gamble basically. Great fun to try to win tickets and prizes, as well as play and experience some co-op games with buddies like the shoot-em-ups.

1|0
    0|0
  • Similar to you, I've never been to one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've seen Chuck E cheese on tv before. Dunno what dave and busters is

1|0
    0|0
  • I love dave and busters. I've been saving tickets for years and i'll eventually get a big prize lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • My cousin and his wife go to video game places a lot, and they even have a garage full of classic ones

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• It is over priced , We have one at the mall i go to.

2|1
    0|0
  • I'm not about that arcade/bar life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Its not that gr8 and too expensive

1|0
    0|0
  • Now that is a really fun place

1|0
    0|0
  • I love D&B