What do you think about dave and busters?

To me it seems like chucky cheese but for adults, lol. I've been dying to go ot one. ^^ Also how much would you want to go to this place on a date?

• Hell yeah i would!
  • Looks interesting
  • meh
  • I would hate to go there as a date.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah it's really fun and the good thing about going to a game arcade like this is that you guys don't have to constantly be thinking of things to say next (like at a dinner date or something). Go there! It's kinda pricey though but quite fun.

What Guys Said 7

• It's overpriced and the one closest to me is full of single dudes who get drunk and holler at allll girls, even taken ones.

• We don't have them where I live, but yeah, I think it'd be a fun place for a date. Who couldn't have fun at a place like that? :P

• I love this place. It is a video gamer's dream. Also a place to semi gamble basically. Great fun to try to win tickets and prizes, as well as play and experience some co-op games with buddies like the shoot-em-ups.

• Similar to you, I've never been to one.

• I've seen Chuck E cheese on tv before. Dunno what dave and busters is

• I love dave and busters. I've been saving tickets for years and i'll eventually get a big prize lol.

• My cousin and his wife go to video game places a lot, and they even have a garage full of classic ones

What Girls Said 6

• It is over priced , We have one at the mall i go to.

• I'm not about that arcade/bar life.

• Its not that gr8 and too expensive

• Now that is a really fun place

• I love D&B

• I hate it there worst place to go out to