My fortune cookie said "love is in the air" will my ex boyfriend propose to me?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• Fortune cookies are always right!

31.media.tumblr.com/.../...e_nk18zhkYJM1sgmxn6.gif

• You do know that those things are completely random and don't actually mean anything right?, they're just for fun like horoscopes or star signs.

• B-b-but they're mystical indicators of the future! Infallible! Not mass produced at all!

• (I actually hate fortune cookies and they taste gross. Though I learned how to say orange in Mandarin).

• Lol well onto the chocolate fortune brownies !!

• It is just a coincidence. Don't bet on the fortune. Why don't YOU ASK him if he is thinking of proposing to you. Scared? Well, you want a real answer right? Not just pot-shot guesses.

• Pssst-- (Always check to make sure someone isn't trolling)

-startles- did you hear that?

• Haha, funny. I don't think of that often. I worry that someone tries to take that stuff seriously, shrug.

• Not based on a fortune cookie:) But you never know...

• My kids fight over the fortune cookies:) and demand I get extra when I get Chinese... and surprisingly, the fortunes in them are usually so vague that I can usually convince the children they are actually true:)

• Yes, that's the rule of fortune cookies.

• Would you accept?

• And *if* not (I dunno, let's just say), then wht difference does it make? 😊

• Really? Some of the questions on here are so stupid

-startles- did you hear that?

• I just laughed my penis off. That's right not my ass!

• it could be probably someone out let out a lovely fart around you

• your fortune cookie lied, nitrogen, oxygen, argon and carbon dioxide are in the air

What Girls Said 5