What does it mean when a guy does this?

What does it mean when a guy that liked you for 10 years (1st grade) now ignored every message you send? He has a girlfriend by the way but he had his girlfriend before we started talking? He views my profile but he ignores every message? What does this mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he feels guilty for talking to you? Sometimes guys become sensitive about what they do around other people when they have girlfriends. It might make them want to feel more responsible. If you guys are just friends though I don't see why he stopped talking to you. Again, it could just be a personal thing for him.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• He probably still likes you but doesn't want to risk ruining anything with his current relationship. Maybe his girlfriend asked him to stop talking to you. Either way, if he has a girlfriend it's better to stay away and try not to think or worry about it. Like you said, he's liked you for ten years... Why wasn't he your boyfriend before? It sounds to me like you could me more in to him now that he has a girlfriend and is unavailable to you.

• Probably that he finds you annoying and doesn't want to talk to you.

• He has a girlfriend. She probably doesn't want him talkin to you and I personally don't think you should try to talk to him when he has a girlfriend anyways.

• Wow, that's weird. Maybe he's worried he will get cought. So he's checking out your profile to keep tabs on you.