Girls, Can you sense somethings off with a guy?

Not in a weird or threatening way.. Just that they have some negative stuff going on in their lives, hence they just seem off/ not their usual self.. and you just keep at a slight distance

• yes
    96% (25)
  • no
    4% (1)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

5

Most Helpful Girl

• i know when something is wrong with my husband. He might not admit it to me but he doesn't act his usual behavior. One time he his something from me and i finally called him on it. He was mad i called him on it and he said i should have waited for him to tell me but something had been bothering him for months. It upset me majorly that he felt like he couldn't tell me.

What Girls Said 4

• Generally, you can tell whether someone's hiding something or are off with you, but you wouldn't be able to know for sure. It's not just girls, guys would be able to do that too. It's basic intuition.

• Yes. By the way they behave and their tone of voice. I have heard one of the WEIRDEST voices from a man the other day though. He sounded like Mr. Rogers... but more creepy.

• Haha, I didn't mean creepy lol, just when their head is all over the place, just have stuff going on in their life affecting them

• Lol. Then yes.

• When you get to know someone really well in a relationship it's very easy to tell when something is off. Girls are very emotional beings, it's just the way our brain is set up. So when something is wrong with you our emotions kick in and it starts to effect us too.

• We're girls, its our. job to know if something is wrong. :)