IS it ok to ask a guy if he justs wants sex?

I have know this guy for 10 years.. we hooked up a few times back in the day. However we have stayed in contact throughout the years and me being in other relationships as friends. Now that I am single he has been texting me all the time. I wasn't feeling well he sent me roses. He invited me to Paris at the end of the summer. He asks how my mom and I are doing all the time... but he also talks about sex... about half the time. I think about sex all the time too and I know guys do. We are both attracted to eachother and also have always liked eachother. We are meeting in two weeks to have a weekend together... no sure exactly what is going to go down... but is it ok to just straight up ask him do you only want me for sex? or friends with benefits? I feel like the roses etc... has thrown me off Thanks!!

• He justs want me for sex
  • He wants me for more than sex

Most Helpful Guy

• This one could be tricky... He could just be VERY determined to get in your pants... Or he genuinely wants to be with you. I, personally, would need more information to form a solid opinion. But to answer your originally question, I don't at all think that it's a bad idea to ask him. Definitely do it before anything happens.

• Should I text or wait til I have the weekend with him? He has already had me so he knows what its like...

• It was like 10 years ago we had sex! We have had many dates in between were we just kissed nothing more...

• Well a lot changes in ten years and maybe intends to find out exactly what! But I would say if you want more, I would ask prior to the weekend. If you're okay with just sex, then hangout with him for the weekend and go with the flow.

What Guys Said 4

• You really come off as a truly abhorrent degenerate from this paragraph, you know.

You might as well be some kind of chimpanzee slapping their genitals towards another of their respective race.

• Many guys want love too ^_^!

• Ask him. This guy could have feelings for you, but he could just have a high libido.

• If he's sending you roses he's interested in more than just sex. How romantic; you should definitely do him.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that he loves you. Sex can be a beautiful thing. If no abused. Just make sure that is what you BOTH want.