Girls, Could you date a guy that?

Is 30 years old and he still lives with his parents but he has his own car and works at a warehouse. He plays video games and he collects pop and plush toys and is a bit of a geek.

5

Most Helpful Girl

• I could depending on the guy. Is he planning on ever moving out or does he need someone to take care of him? Better yet since he has a car... Can he change the oil on it? If the tire goes flat can he put on a spare? I would pay a lot of attention to how he took care of his car too. Considering it is his and not the house. It would help me determine how responsible he is. I would also pay attention to how he treats his parents. Is he nice to them? Does he do things for them? etc etc. If all answers were yes then hell yeah I'd date him. I love me some nerds

What Girls Said 4

• At 30 man or woman I think you should be out of your parents house. I want to be with someone who wants to make something out of themselves.

• A guy with no ambitions... NO

• That's really weird. He needs to leave his parents house. And support him self like and adult.

• if i was in my late 20s early 30s, absolutely. I geeky myself