Mixed signals from a guy?

I'm in the process of a divorce. My ex is moving out in less than 2 weeks and we have already filed for divorce. I have 2 kids with him. This is background info.

Ok so for the past month or so I've been seeing a new guy. We met on OK Cupid. He is the same age as me and we actually went to high school together. He has no kids and has never been married.

When we first started talking he wanted to know if I would want to date him when everything was finalized with my ex. Last week he said he wanted to date me when he moves out. Then this week he said he's not sure if he wants to date anyone anytime soon but he still wants to see me and get to know me. He actually met my parents sisters and my kids the day after telling me he wasn't sure if he wanted to date anymore and now he says he wants me to meet his parents.

I am really confused. Now that I am opening up and want to start something with him he is pulling back, but he's still taking steps that make me feel like he wants to keep trying to start something. What should I do?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• give him some space.