Girls, To the girls/women who don't find Asian guys attractive.. Why are Asian guys unattractive?

I'm just curious. Even some Asian girls who refuse to date Asian guys.. why is that? I mean would you really rather date lets say a guy who looks like Louie CK over someone who looks like Daniel Henney?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think Asian guys are attractive (for the most part).
    Even though I am usually more into my own (Black & Hispanic)

But I usually assume they are either into their own or white woman.

Rarely do I ever see them with other races.

The same could be said about Asian women.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• Find a girl who loves you for you. Any other girl isn't worth your time. At the end of the day, and attractive guy is and attractive guy, regardless of race.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dat comparison lol
    Daniel is waaay hotter, we all know that.

I'm attracted to every race to be honest, so Asian guys are fine by me. I'm also attracted to gingers, so I'd date Louie too, I love funny guys and Louie would make me pee myself. Daniel would make me squirt XDDDDDDD

0|0
    0|0
  • I think ima cry

1|0
    0|0
    • why?

• Because people always ask these race questions and they are giving me high blood pressure

• Afew attractive but undataeable. Nice eye candy.

0|0
    0|0
  • What? I think Asian guys are really attractive so I have no clue, didn't know people thought this way xD

0|0
    0|0
  • You says?/Asian guys are cute!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • i find some attractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know. I'm just only into white guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've definitely seen some hot Asian guys on TV. There aren't many in my area, so I don't know what they're like.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asian guys aren't unattractive. There just aren't as many attractive Asian guys because there are not as may Asians.

1|0
    0|0
  • Could be a cultural reason. I am not attracted to Asian men, but that is because they tend to be smaller. I am tall - 5'10" - and voluptuous. I am attracted to tall and strong men.

0|0
    0|0
    • If they're over 6' tall born into your culture?

• I'm not saying it's impossible, and the cultural piece is something my friend had said to me once. For me, over six feet is good, although rare, but the build still tends to be slim. I like "beefier" guys.