Guys, I'm I your type you would go out on a date?

Here are two updated pictures of me:
One from several months ago and the other from late March.
From several months ago:

Guys, I'm I your type you would go out on a date?

Late March picture (less than two weeks shy of my before my 28th b-day). It was taken a couple hours after coming out of the pool. That's my natural self without any make-up (well the make-up was washed away completely) at all and my hair was still wet.

• Yes, I would go out on a date with you
    40% (16)
  • Sorry but not my type
    45% (18)
  • I date any girl I like, don't really have a preference
    15% (6)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I would go out with you. I would wait until you turn your back on me and then would promptly burn those crocs ! lol
    You seem to have a very nice body and I love your hair, particularly in the second picture.
    If I have one little things to say. Your smile looks like you're about to eat a bug. It looks like you are disgusted. Maybe it's only on pictures but if it's not, maybe working on your smile a little would help.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hi vesuvius i remember u i like your comments on my post i am leaving this site tomorrow moning so i wanted to say bye. and i said you are my type you look like a mice mature respectful woman and i love those and your hair is lovely

1|0
    0|0
    • Hope this site helped you and well you can always come back from time to time. Thanks.

• looks wise and physically you are exactly my type, socially not as much ( tend to like the tattooed up, punk/rockabilly/grunge/bikerchick/ types) but well within my range, but yep if I met you while I was out and about I would definitely flirt with you, have a weakness for exotic features and olive skin also.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks. Will get back on the dating world as soon as I'm done with my major towards the ending of this year or Jan. of 2016. As a Latina, I don't really have a specific preference and would date outside my race.

• Yes I would go out on a date with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea I'd give you a date

1|0
    0|0
  • I love you! marry me!

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you are beautiful. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • You're very pretty. Yes, I'd go on a date with you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Spotted loose clothing... k I'd date you

Got to time boost my age though

0|1
    0|0
  • not my type

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe if I suddenly went blind

0|0
    0|1