Things get heated with my boyfriend, and then once he leaves I feel ashamed of what I just did... Is this normal?

Things get heated between my boyfriend and me, and I everytime I'm with him I want to do things with him that I know i'd feel ashamed about later. And sometimes I do, sometimes I let him touch me. But after he leaves I feel uncomfortable about what I did. I love him a lot, but I don't want to have sex just yet, I'm not ready. How come when he's here I'm in the state of mind that would let him do anything to me, but when he's not I'm ashamed of what I just did...

Is it normal to feel like this?

Most Helpful Girl

• There is no reason to be ashamed of your physical chemistry. These things happen. Do you enjoy it when he touches you? If yes, then there is nothing to be embarrassed for. If you feel uncomfortable though, you should explain it to him.

• I just don't know how to bring it up, I'm really bad at talking about things like this to another person, any person. I would never tell my mom this and her and I tell each other almost everything. So I don't even know where to begin to tell my boyfriend this...

• I haven't talked to him about it yet... But I feel less uncomfortable about it, the only thing is that I don't want to have sex with him yet, I'm just not ready and I've told him I wanted to wait, but I just don't know if he remembers that I told him that

• You should remind him that. And thanks for M/H.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes it is normal. If you really do not want to do these things, then do not be alone with him. Meet him at the library or go on more dates. This will cool things down until you are ready.

• It's not that I don't want to be alone with him, I feel like we are more our selves when we are alone. And just like @rahul1307ghosh said that he makes me lose control of myself

• U need to tell this to him... Share wid him more.. Be open and tell him how he makes u lose control over urself

What Girls Said 0