Guys, if a women u were dating but decided not to get serious with held back from sexwhat would u think of her?

I started dating this guy who fell hard but found it hard to commit bc he is working on filtering out his past and getting his act together. Things got real serious but he got so scared bc he thinks I deserve someone better. After an ugly conversation we decided to be strict friends. We were intimate but I told him no more sex until we are content. I can't have sex if there is no commitment. We are still going to hang out but no sex. What would you think of a woman after she forgives u and states she wants to still see u but no sex? Would it make u realize how valuable she thinks she is? Would u stAy around?

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd think she was just using her sex as a tool, and I would wonder if she's going to pull this now when I'm not even socially obligated to be with her, what kind of mess is she going to pull if we were ever going to have a serious relationship or get married?

What Guys Said 4

• Hope this does not offend you, but honestly you should not have had sex with him to start with - if you were then going to put demands on it. If I were someone with a lot of issues who "fell hard" for you and you had sex with me; and then put a lock on it, unless "we were content"? I would run and never look back.

• Well he text me after I got silent on him

• I wouldn't think anything because she'd be gone

• This is such a specific scenario that I think working on your communication with him is probably better than advice anyone can give on here. Tell him how much you care, and if he appreciates you he'll understand.

• Well, sex isn't everything, if he's still around, he's still around, be content with that, cause he obviously is too.