Where will I find the one?

I'm panicking about getting older alone...
I'm a 29 year old woman and I'm panicking that I will never fall in love and have kids... I'm running out of time... Where can I find him... Or is it already too late?

Is online dating the only way to do it these days?

My my biological clock is ticking loudly!

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, love doesn't exist, so no need to be obsessed about that.

But to find a guy that's suitable for you, go outside, meet new people, talk to men. Make the approach yourself, don't wait for him, if you like him and find him interesting, go. Do some hobbies you like, for example if you like cooking, try going to a cooking class. If you like a certain sport, go out and do it. That way you'll be around men that have the same hobby.
    You can try Internet meetups for certain things, like hiking.

You can try online dating too, and you should, that will open you new windows.
    But don't worry too much, if you're too desperate, it will turn off men, cause you may come off as someone that's gonna use them just to get pregnant and to live a happy life as a wife without doing anything productive, you know?

What Guys Said 4

• Well, you could ask some of the creepy people on GAG?

Just kidding. In all seriousness, there is no shame in online dating. Many people use it and find lasting relationships.
    However, if you are very much against online dating, you could always try naturally meeting people. This means you'd need to be in places where you can actually meet people, like bars and stuff like that.

It isn't too late!

• I've always been here... hehe hey time isn't running out and sometimes you don't find it because it finds you and it comes along when you least expect it and probably not what you thought it would be. Online dating is one option or a bar a club on the street, in a shop it really could be anywhere. Good luck though I'm sure he will call in soon

• May I ask what were you doing up until now? Were you screwing around with guys and now you finally decided to settle down? In that case it's best you settle with the consequences.

• 1. How tall are you?
    2. Online dating is shit. The male vs female ratio there is like 10:1 and even an ugly woman can get there a good looking guy. You'll never get a good woman from online dating. And secondly, woman come to online dating to get best 10% of best 10% good looking guys. However, you may get lucky with fat and ugly landwhale who nobody wants. Online dating is VERY oversaturated market.
    3. Don't settle down. Girls peak in their early 20s, guys peak in 30s. Enjoy your single life and fuck stupid woman. Don't settle with used goods. You'll probably end marrying an ex-ho who was riding a hot guy cock carousel for years, but now wants to "settle down" with a victim - you.

What Girls Said 2

• Nah :) its never too late to find love. Most people think real love is the kind you can only find in relationships, but you can find it everywhere. It's great that you want to find someone to be your partner, but you need to understand that just because you don't have one yet, doesn't mean the rest of the world has ceased to become a witness over you. You are a part of everyone's life, whether you are a helpful stranger on the street, a coworker, or a best friend. You never know when you can find the one you love. You could try online dating if you wish. It's your choice :)

• Do you have any hobbies? maybe you can find the one doing something that you love doing also? :)