Wanting marriage and to find someone in ones physical prime, when should women and men start worrying and putting real efforct into it?

i m saying efforts do make a difference so when do women and men start falling off the priority age bracket? if you say some age doesn't matter or other BS cliches, you will et ignored and down voted for your wrongness.

What Girls Said 1

• It depends. Some look used up by the time they're 30, some still look amazing.
    I think we can all take preventative measures like doing things to prevent wrinkles and taking more care of our health as we get older to help keep ourselves looking and feeling good.
    It is easier for men, but if that's what you're looking for you should try and get it soon though, before all the good ones are snapped up.

What Guys Said 1

• I think the prime age bracket for marriage is 28-32. Obiously it depends on the person but at this stage you should have a career and still be in your prime. That age bracket is for men though because guys peak later then girls. For the girls, i think the perfect age bracket is 26-29. Marrying in your late twenties is the ideal time for me. Hope that answers your question.