Is it weird that I DON"T like guys that think I'm beautiful? I prefer guys that think I'm average looking?

Is it weird that I DON"T like guys that think I'm beautiful? I prefer guys that think I'm average looking. I'm not sure why.

Only one opinion -o-

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• Maybe you don't like guys who SAY that you're beautiful, since often times it's just some hyperbolic fake way to garner your favour instead of a real compliment. And you know that those guys who easily say that you're beautiful are saying the same thing to a dozen dozen other girls out there at the same time and that it means nothing at all.

• Maybe it's that whole feeling of "being put on a pedestal"? And if you feel the guy thinks you're average then that feeling comes out as he likes you for you and not for how you look.

• Exactly !

• I hope so !

• Sooner or later you'll meet that guy :D

• Well, Why dont you like guys who think you are beautiful?

• You are turned off by guys to seem desperate, maybe?

What Girls Said 3

• That's really weird. I'm the opposite.

• I think most girls are lol

• You think they are a threat, intimidating. You don't trust them. Understandable, but a guy who is infatuated with you will find you beautiful.

• You want what you can't have I guess?