Guys, my boyfriend has not messaged me for the past 3 days?

Ever since he told me he does not feel emotionally connected.. As he does not communicate much woth me... I was devestated... I do like him a lot... But when i asked shud v break up... He said no.. Lets see how things go... He says he likes.. Feels we have a great bond and connection.. Ironic!!! .. Says physically too we are great.. But if i had bigger assets.. He would b even more all over me.. Who says this.. Mayb he's being honest.. Fine.. But in all fairness.. Why no message.. Does he know im angry and kept away bc i can b a flame? ..

12

Most Helpful Guy

• So bigger assets would keep him around? Unless you got money you want to fork over... That's not gonna happen so he's just gonna go for some chick that's got them. It's that simple. He seems scummy
    Have you texted him in these three days? If not you should, if you have and he hasn't replied he's more shitty...
    Look, he makes you feel insecure and not worth his time, he clearly isn't invested emotionally, he seems more into physical relationships then an emotional one you seem to want... So why keep it up? It's iver for him already

What Guys Said 11

• He said he'd be with you if you had better assets? Why are you wasting your time with that guy?

• He is an asshole.. dump that asshole... he says if you had bigger assets he will be all over you...
    He is just using you for sex

• Feels you have a great bond or connection.. but your breasts for him seem to be getting in the way. That's stupid. I say break up. How old is he?

• Break up, he's just keeping you around.

• Because he's done with you

• Just break up

• Sighv.. won't things work out

• Break up with him, he insulted you and he is ignoring you.

• don't mind me. just in a weird mood. but why can't single girls be with single guys. and make this world less lonely and more loving.

• He lost his phone.

• i think you should be sucking more dick

• OMFG, this shallow asshole literally told you "we would be closer if you had bigger assets". You are beyond helping at this point, because if you had any self respect, you would've dumped that loser by now.