How do I choose the right person on a dating site when I've filtered the search based on all my criteria and still have hundreds of profiles showing?

I can't narrow down my search anymore and don't wanna spend hours reading profiles.

Do you have tips on how to easily and quickly spot the right type of guys without reading hundreds of profiles?

Most Helpful Guy

• limit your search to people active within a day or a week

What Guys Said 7

• Only look at profiles of people you're attracted to. Mention traits you're seeking in a guy and tell them to message you if they have those traits.

• Already done that. There r a lot of attractive looking guys.

• Then there is nothing else you can do.

• I understand what you are trying to do. However the right person you can only find when you meet that person.

• You talk to them.

• Feelings help you for the right way

• Tinder is for whores.

• I never said anything about tinder?

• Yeah...

Finding the guy that will dedicate at least a few years of his life to you, when you couldn't even take a few seconds to read a few lines he wrote about himself...

Life is so hard...

• Aaw is it hard for women to sift through hundreds of potential guys? Such a joke for men.

What Girls Said 2

• Quick match is a good thing on OKC. You don't get the full profile but it tells you enough.

Guys without a fully fleshed out profile aren't looking to date - they are there for casual sex.

• You have to read them and go on lots of first dates.