Why do people want kids and husband at a young age?

Being young is the time to have fun for yourself. I don't wanna walk around pushing strollers and looking at someone everyday. I'd be really annoyed.

Most Helpful Guy

• I understand how you feel and agree with it. I think people that want kids at your age especially do not fully understand how a commitment a child is. You have no social life anymore, everything has to focus on the child and what you want to do comes 2nd and that is not something you want at a very young age.

What Guys Said 4

• Because the clock is ticking. You might find a great guy and end it, then years from now regret it. People and relationships shouldn't be disposable.

• Because life doesn't wait and time doesn't slow

• My opinion. Their bored.

• I know that's mostly what Arabs want😅😅😅😅😅

What Girls Said 6

• Because some people grow up mentally way faster than others. I've wanted to be a wife and mother since I was little and want to settle down as soon as possible.

• I still don't want children. My cousin had a baby last year. That's enough for me.

• Well, people lack perspective. they think that because they "want" a baby... that they should. Best in my opinion to wait until mid 30's when a woman and her family is more stable.

• mid 30's is unrealistic as the biological clock is slowing down at this time, not to mention the older you are when you are having kids the more likely you are to have children with disabilities such as Down Syndrome. Really the best time to start having kids logically is in your mid 20's because you are more fertile at this point in your life and you have more life experience than if you were younger. It is okay to have a kid when you are in your 30's just not your first one if you intend on having multiple.

• 40 years old is where you need to start worrying about those things, not before.

• maybe its their personal choices

• Who knows , I never thought about that at all
    But yeah like teenagers , even want kids. I was think kids but more in the future , when I find that one guy that's the one and get married , then have some fun together , then kids. probably won't happen in that order. but I think some just want to start out young so they can have a lot of babies that's my guess.

• Because it's perfectly legal and normal in my country.