Do girls really like Men/Boys that are bad for them?

Was just wondering as of late whether its true that women do dig emotionally or damaged men? My friend is sort of a mess, he drinks and drives, is a bit of a malcontent. But he says that for some reason women like it cause they think they can fix him or that it's an interesting appeal. SO ladies what are you're thoughts on Men who are like this?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• People who are reckless and "bad" are risk takers, they are spontaneous. They are impulsive and more importantly they are often very passionate about those spontaneous and impulsive things. This makes romantic relations with someone like that spontaneous, impulsive and passionate. The rollercoaster of emotions is also good for arguments and make up sex. People tend to fall deep in lust in relationships like that but they burn out quick and leave people hurt.

Still, the sex is usually amazing sooooo...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Perhaps in the short term but not in the long term. An emotionally healthy person wouldn't enter into a relationship with someone bad for them in the first place though.

0|1
    0|0
  • #generalisation145 i dont even know if that's the right number -.-
    can't keep up with y'all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes in a way where girls end up liking them and then finding out that the guy was actually crazy.. but no we don't pick the bad guys and intentionally want to get our feelings hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just want someone who will play trivia games with me

1|1
    0|0
  • They are sexually attracted to them because of their appearance and think they can fix them. Some people like or can handle drama on top of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, that is not true. Some girls make the wrong decision. But 99% if not 100 want a respectful boy who is nice to them and treats then right

0|0
    0|0
  • ugh that's exactly what it is- we want to fix them. and we can't and never will fix them

1|0
    0|0
  • That's reckless behaviour I can't compromise with.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not that they really like the guys who are bad for them, it's more of a 'forbidden fruit' thing.. It's the excitement, their freedom and the whole attitude. We would feel needed to make him better and would feel special if he is 'bad' but acts good to us

0|0
    0|0
  • as the saying goes date the bad boy marry the good boy

0|0
    0|1