Girls, would it be weird if a guy went to a club, but didn't drink any alcohol?

I don't drink alcohol at all simply by choice (never been an alcoholic and I am over 21). I just don't ever want to drink.
However I want to meet women at clubs and other social places where people usually drink alcohol. Would it be weird if a guy bought you a drink or tried to talk to you at a club, but he was only drinking juice or soda?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Nah it's not weird at all. I had a ex like that too who never wanted alcohol and I actually thought it was really cool that he stayed true to his values. Alcohol doesn't make you a better person. I enjoy a good soda too even at a club. It's not weird.

What Girls Said 5

• nope i dont drink the majority of the time i go out usually i am driving so have an excuse but i am not a massive drinker. I just dont see the point of getting embarassing and then paying for it with a hangover the next day. I usually get to know the soer guys and they are the most attractive! :)

• Don't ask, don't tell
    Try club soda w/twist of lime

• No because it's your choice and if they ask just tell them that you don't drink and that doesn't mean you can't be socialble at clubs or bars and that you also like people who like to have fun, that's all

• It's not... unless the person wants to drink and will find you a boring person

• For me, I am tee total so I would be very impressed. However I don't think anyone would go up to ugly old me in a club.