Girls, girl I'm into is out of town and with friends this weekend. I was going to ask her on our second date yesterday, should I wait for Monday?

This is currently day 3 since our first date. I was going to ask her out yesterday, but she had stopped texting me. (I know that's a bad sign but she said she enjoyed the date afterwards, and during she kept mentioning places we should go in the future).
My thing is should I message her knowing damn well she's going to be busy this whole weekend, or do I wait to ask her Monday?
i didn't ask her earlier also because I was hoping to meet her in person this weekend for an event, but she was invited to this thing just yesterday.

2

Most Helpful Girl

• Ask her now. She might make other plans if you don't

What Girls Said 1

• If you know she's busy then I wouldn't suggest asking her to do something but maybe rather just wish her a good weekend and tell her you hope to see her again soon.

• Well I mean, not ask her out for the weekend but maybe arrange something down the line?

• @Asker

Yeah that's fine. I thought you meant ask her to do something the weekend when you know she's busy.