Do u think long distance relationships work?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Guy

• It might and might now workout. You can try to make it workout by one of the following Facebook messager call or video chat, Snap chat, Skype, etc. The reason it might not work out is he/she to far away to go and visit if you do go and see him/her it might/will take you a little bit of time to save up enough to go visit even if you do save up enough to go visit him/her he/she might be in a relationship by then without you even knowing.
    Hoped i cleared some things up and good luck i hope it works for you.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• They could if both persons could communicate on Skype and exchange
    letters, emails there is possibility ,

1|0
    0|0
  • It can work, but requires a lot of patience, trust and willpower.

1|0
    0|0
  • Completely depends on the two people in the relationship. Biggest issues would be trust and communication. If those can be worked on then it's possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't care what us boys do when your not around

0|0
    0|0
  • nope. they dont. Most people need the contact. All men and most women in long distance relationships will cheat id the opportunity arises. It never works.

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 3

• It depends... I think if you start the relationship long distance it isn't as likely but if you have been together for a while first you know just how good the person you're waiting for is and it is more likely to last

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont know. but i had many distance relationships , and it was fail 100% . also, made me sad and hurt :( and don't want trying it anymore

0|0
    1|0
  • Absolutely not

0|0
    0|0