Men when you first start dating a girl do you ever try to push her buttons to see how she'll react? Like to try and make a bitch/drama queen come ou?

Most Helpful Girl

• Good question i have a feeling some do.

• I truly think some really do, they like to try and put YOU on the hot seat to take it off them. I treat dates as a casual conversation but some treat it like interviews or a checklist of lets make sure you aren't crazy.

What Guys Said 4

• Why in God's name would I do something like that? I'd be nervous enough as it is without trying to add fuel to the fire.

• LOL one would think. But I think some guys who date a lot do it to weed out 'crazy bitches'. Not exactly a healthy stance on women but I will agree if you're a guy insisting on dating pretty women of them are going to have hang ups but that doesn't necessarily make them crazy.

• Eh, we all have flaws (except me, lol, j/k). I've dated a lot in my time, all over the spectrum. The only universal constant I can come up with is that we're all people. You have to love the good and the bad. Just comes with the territory, I guess. But the first date isn't the time to pick a fight, it's a cautious time to explore if we can even tolerate each other in person. I'm pretty brave on here, but in real life, I probably couldn't even say hello to you. Super shy.

• Haha no... y should i do dat? o_O

• I didn't at first. but im not gona like its kinda fun to do to my girlfriend now.

• I've never dated but if I did I have better things to do than that.

What Girls Said 0