Guys, I just want a guys opinion on my current situation?

I like this guy.. the first time we slept together i told him i had feelings for him and he went m. i. a for 2 months... later he told me he's afraid to have feelings for me. A few months later after talking everyday we hung out sgain.. no sexand i told him not to worry.. no feelings thi time (i lied) and he was upset sbout it. I csme clesn and he wss happy to hear i still liked him. We recently hooked up again and i made a joke that i didn't like him as much as i had thought i did and he said it was kinda the same. That he stilly really cares about me but its different and not to get him wrong.. that he had fun. Well i told him i would try but i dont know if i could be his friend and he said that maybd we shouldn't talk for a while... we still talk everyday. Today i asked if when he comes back.. because he is away... if we can hang out again or if he was going into hiding again and he said he wasn't going anywhere this time... he doesn't talk much when i talk about feelings over text... i dont know how to take him :/

6

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• If you want to know what's going on, TALK to him. Don't text. The important things in life need to be said face to face or at least with your voice. Texting is for reminding someone to buy milk. He sounds kinda weird though.

• Should've held off on the feelings part. That sh*t is scary if it comes too fast. Not sure if that's the reason he went MIA. Does he have an ex that he's still in contact with? Date multiple girls? Or like the earlier person said, could be in it just for the sex. If you like him, don't let that elephant stay in the room, talk to him and ask what his intentions are so you don't stay in a loop of liking him.

• Well we have been close friends for a long time.. he only went mis after the first time we slept together... this time was different.. he said he's not going anywhere but i told him yesterday i think he does still like me and he doesn't want to and is still afraid to... he said that whatever will be will be.. is doesn't have an ex he's in contact with or seeing multiple girls either.

• I wouldn't be putting a lot of effort into it. I don't get the feeling that he's serious about you at all...

• it's complicated huh! you should just ask him straight away if we want to be in a relationship or not!

• I'm sorry but it seems like he is in it for the sex.