Girls, Girls do u like your crush acting jealous?

She flirts with guys. She tells me not to worry

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally, I do not like jealousy and the use of jealousy in relationships. It can ruin a good relationship if either someone is jealous and for no good explainable reason or if someone in the relationship is making you jealous to cause a response. Nor doing things that could cause jealousy in the relationship can cause problems. Obvious flirting with both parties - the girl and your boyfriend. Wouldn't really care if some girl was flirting with a my boyfriend but he didn't give her any signals of flirtation. I am also I person would would never flirt or cheat or give anyone else the time of day if I was in a relationship and I would project my very rigid loyal onto my boyfriend and would hope that he wouldn't be flirting with others etc - yes, have a female friend I a find with that but I would be actually worried that I would have a problem with my own insecurity that could cause jealousy problems. I would, on my side, you have to be very aware of my feelings. I would like to able to know I could trust someone.

When it comes to crushes, I hate when a crush makes you jealous. My repsonse is not to respond as I see it as a act of arrogance and and I would feel really jealous of a crush if he was dating and flirting with other girls and he didn't like me.

I would have a problem if a guy was overbrearing with their jealousy. I would be out the door very quick if any controlling behaviour started. I am a very loyal person and I would be very hurt that someone didn't trust me and I would have to be very aware of my personal insecurites so that I do not become overily jealous and paranod due to how I view myself

I am also not a fan of game-players either. I tend to just a play a game of my own of "I don't care and I don't like you" and if there is an obvious intention to make me feel jealous I would pretend that I dont care.

What Girls Said 5

• She may be trying to get a reaction out of you, to see if you're interested in her, if you care that other guys want her.

In a relationship it would be really messed up. I understand a small amount of possessiveness, but jealousy is not a good thing for any relationship.

• No. Just ask me out.

• Ummm that's messed up...

• you're not dating so you really shouldn't get jealous or at least you shouldn't show her that
    I personally hate when someone who I am not dating is always jelaous and annoying
    A BIT of jealousy isn't too bad tho

• I told her friend she's taken. Then she said why did u tell him we are in a relationship. I ignored her when she deleted me on Facebook. She text me 3 times since

• i dont like it.