Girls, Will I ever get a girlfriend?

When I was 14 - 15 I asked bout 10 different girls at different times and they all said no. The last one was the one I put the most effort and she still said no. Im now 17. A little about myself I love hip hop, Trap, Rave, a little metal, and foreign music. I love making friends going to the beach and parties. I love being social and trying new things. I love being happy. I dress in whatever I think makes me look sharp, Floral, Tribal, Nike, Jordan, Lebron. I shop at Pacsun, Zumiez, Tillys, Macys and everything in between. I play football soccer hockey and basketball. I love videogames. Nowadays my friends & parents tell me about getting a girlfriend & stuff but They don't realize noone wants to date me. Why is this?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Just you wait. Focus on things that will make you better- like finishing school and getting to college (if that's your plan). I promise if you can get out of where you live there will be so many more people to appreciate you.

• But 10 girls rejected me in the past no girl likes that in a guy no matter how successful he is

What Girls Said 3

• Every one has someone for them?

• Everyone except me? Wheres my someone

• 😆 She'll come when you're ready. Get prepared first.

• Alright, you will get a girlfriend. It will happen! Just not yet. You're only 17 and I know that in high school that seems really late. I'm 18 and I finished high school last year, I was never noticed by guys but once you get out of the school environment, people see you in a different light. If you really want a girlfriend in high school my only suggestion is to not try so hard. It's tough but if you're just having a good time and living in the moment, not stressing over every last detail, then you'll get noticed :) good luck!

• I don't know 10 girls said no in the past

• you will find someone.

• Will I really bc I got rejecyed by 10 girls in the past