Girls, Good online dating opener?

I wanted to try online dating and i think that cheesy lines are awkward and not working. This is what I came up with:

Hi, I'm Anon I live in [bla], I study ať [bla] and I like [bla]. [Bla] is suppose to mean some personál info I'd write there. Then I'd ask something about her profile like why does she like that, how long is she doing it and so on.

Thanks for answers :)

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds good. One of the most annoying things I see online (and it's not just on dating sites) is guys who start hitting on you without even having read your profile. The asking about an interest or hobby mentioned in her profile is a very good way to say "you seem like an interesting person and I'd like to get to know you, not just get in your pants". I'd advise that your third [bla] (what you like) be a bit on the personal side -something beyond "I like music" -give her something to ask about in return.

What Girls Said 2

• No no no! Your opening should be: Hi, I'd Ted Bundy.

• tell them about yourself.