IS sleeping with a married man or woman the most evil thing someone could do?

it probably happens more than i think but how can someone live like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they are not thinking about the other person in it who has no idea and also not thinking about the poor children in the situation either I have been their but in my case I didn't know he was still married I thought he was getting a divorce but he just told me that to sleep with me then low and behold two weeks later their he was in town with his wife and his two kids and him and his wife come up and speak to me I was mortified and felt so horrible for her wanted to tell her but how would that make me look

What Girls Said 7

• Have you heard of the holocaust.

• It's not even close to the worst thing you can do. It's bad but pretty sure murder and rape are worse.

• No not in my opinion.

• The most evil thing is probably murder

• I think breaking a promise, lying, or cheating is worse.

• To be honest, in my opinon. I think that if a person is married they are off limits and the married person shouldn't be cheating in the frist place.

• Nope, he's not married

What Guys Said 11

• Well technically the one who's sleeping with the spouse isn't doing anything wrong. The spouse that is cheating is in the wrong and the one who suffers is the other spouse.

• Huh, the most evil thing someone could do?

I do not recommend cuckolding anyone but I can easily imagine dozens of things which are worse.

• Humankind has such a deviant imagination for evil that I'd not say this is the most evil thing possible ever...

• I'm rather certain sex ranks lower than genocide.

• It happens quite often. While it's not the most evil thing someone could do, it's still pretty bad. Especially if they have kids. You're potentially ruining a lot of people's lives and you won't be able to be completely happy with that person without it destroying someone else.

• It is up there with the most immoral things you can do

• Not necessarily the worst, but it's up there

• Not the most evil thing but its pretty low

• I can think of a lot of things that are way worse

• Some people have conscience.

• No, probably rape and murder.