Guys, Should I still go to Denmark as I had planned? Should I try to see him if I go?

I live in Madrid, he lives in Denmark. We met when he went to Madrid for a couple days. We didn't kiss cuz i was still finishing sth with sb else, but we were extremely attracted to each other, got along amazingly well. He left and we kept talking first texting then Skype. he told me how much he was into me and how much it scared him. he seemed to be a bit scared about my close relationship with exboyfriends (who i still talk to as friends). 2 weeks ago we both finished our exams and i came to england for a while. he's been working with his dad. since around that time i noticed a change in his attitude, he started getting really busy at work, not making me a priority at all, texting a lot less and taking time to answer. he had said hed visit me in england but after i confronted him a week ago he admitted he didn't see how it would be possible. i didn't like him ignoring me and sent him a text saying how upset i was and that if he wanted to end whatever we have that he should be a man about it and at least have a talk on the phone. he called me straight away said how confused and scared he was, that he's an asshole and im such a sweet girl and dont deserve how he's been treating me. he said he doesn't know how we could move forward, that im not with him and i would could just leave him any time and hed feel terrible. i told him i have to respect myself and since he can't make me a priority then we should be just friends if he wants to. he said he understands and that hed like to keep in touch with me and to not say goodbye. i feel like when he actually had some time to think he realised how scary the whole situation is and how he'd be better off not feeling so much uncertainty and focusing on whats around him and move on. i really like him and feel stupidly attracted to him. Should i still go to denmark in 2 weeks as i had planned and if i go should i try to see him (as friends)?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• You lost the game when you let him know that you're still ''friends'' with your ex boyfriends. Thats the biggest lie in this world. And no, you should not go to Denmark to visit just as a friend. You will waste his time.

What Guys Said 3

• first of all cna u afford a journey to Denmark? if yes then go for it.
    seems like he means it when he says he's interested and he was really busy. but better go wid friends only first just in order to see wot will happen

• The whole being friends with your ex wasn't Your brightest idea. He will feel threatened and used. Though he might ask you for a one night stand since your "friends" when u go to Denmark

• Go to Denmark. Live your life and you should definitely see him but keep it light. Don't try to get too emotional about it.