What Does it Mean if a Girl Looks Between Another Girls Legs? Does She Like Me or Is It Just Lust?

I (25/f) suffer from social anxiety/shyness, and low self-esteem. As you can guess, I’ve never dated or been in a relationship. Jess (23/F) is outgoing, friendly, tomboyish and is lesbian. We met last year when she visited the store I run with my sister and we became good acquaintances with her.

After a night of clubbing she asked me out over a text last month. I told her that she was a catch, but that she should just focus on herself and her hobbies for now before jumping back into a relationship.
(7 months ago she and her longtime girlfriend split up after her girlfriend cheated on her. Jess was heart-broken and depressed. She seems happier now, but there are definite signs that she's still getting over it.)

She agreed, saying she gets too carried away with women. But she slowly stopped texting me and ignored my texts, while she began texting and bonding with my sister more. She visits my store regularly but things feel a bit awkward between us now. On Monday she came into my store and I was sitting down cross legged at the cashier desk chair. She greeted me, and then I saw her eyes trail down to between my legs (crotch area) and then back to my face. Confused, I looked down too thinking there was something on my pant, then back at her. She looked like she had been caught, which she had been. She looked away and changed the subject.

What might she be thinking? Does she like me? She seems to be closer to my sister these days tbh

Most Helpful Guy

• It's probably just lust

• Thanks for your answer, but what made you say this? And do you think it would be worth even pursuing a friendship with her at this point? I can't tell where I stand with her and not sure if her response to me asking if we were cool was real or if she was just trying to be nice. :s

What Guys Said 2

• she is probably wondering if your vagina is ticklish, or if your vaginal lips start throbbing a lot when it gets suckd on or rubbed on.

• I think she was imagining what your clit looks like and you know she wants it. If you like guys I can give yu some good tips and my expereinces with shy woman.

What Girls Said 2

• It could be that she looked by mistake then liked what she saw and was guilty for it but don't read into it. She is probably doing your sister

• She isn't. I know for a fact ;p

• just lust..

• thanks for your answer but why do you say this? And do you think it would be worth even pursuing a friendship with her at this point? I can't tell where I stand with her.