Girls, What do you rate this hairstyle?

I used to have long hair and wanted a change so I got this hairstyle. I haven't shown my friends yet but the barber and my family said it looks great.
What do you rate this hairstyle overall in general. My face is a bit rounder and I'm Asian instead of White.
It looks very different than my old style, all the girls will notice, I'm just worried.
Basically what I really want to know is, will my attraction level be effected because of a big change in hairstyle?

Thanks.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=alvaro+morata&biw=1366&bih=639&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=bPOWVYucKoTQsAXq0Kwg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#imgdii=5TT7vZ6qf5j-uM%3A%3B5TT7vZ6qf5j-uM%3A%3BVcSahseY7BTlzM%3A&imgrc=5TT7vZ6qf5j-uM%3A

Girls, What do you rate this hairstyle?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Looks really good, I like it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• A hair cut can have a vast impact on general appearance. Male or female. You'd honestly be surprised. Personally, i like it. Don't worry so much about what others think. I'm sure the girls will love it!

0|0
    0|0
  • not cute... but the hair cut has potential.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it will look good (personally I'd prefer something slightly longer) but don't worry really, most girls tend to pay more attention to the face and body rather than the hair anyways I think (and that's just regarding physical attractiveness).

0|0
    0|0
  • Greasy! Yuck!

0|0
    0|0
  • a 7 out of 10

0|0
    0|0
  • looks perfect!

i don't like long hair but i guess it's personal preference :)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute!

0|0
    0|0
  • is a nice one.

0|0
    0|0